[OSGeo-Edu] Metadata for OSGeo Educational Content

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 28 15:16:34 EST 2008

Landon,

did you check the "metadata" for OSGEo edu inventory at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Educational_Content_Inventory  ?

publishing date, license and target audience should be included,
maybe also the author's affiliation.

I don't have any opinion about the tools to catalog and search the
material,

Helena