[OSGeo-Edu] Reactions?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Jun 21 16:50:11 EDT 2008

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu wrote:
> 3) Is there anyone from specific OSGeo software projects lurking on this mailman
> list, and if so, does your project have any instructional material you'd be
> willing to add to this repository?

Charlie,

Are you interested in accumulating material suitable for conference
style workshops and labs?

It is my intention to revise, and improve the GDAL Raster Processing
Tutorial before presenting it at FOSS4G against as a 1.5 hour lab.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/UserDocs/RasterProcTutorial

I hadn't in the past considered it appropriate for the education groups
use, but your question made me question my assumption.  It isn't aimed
at grad/undergrad students, instead it is aimed at conference attendies.

Best regards,