[OSGeo-Edu] Task F- CD/ DVD

Clara Tattoni tattonic at ing.unitn.it
Sat Jun 28 09:23:33 EDT 2008

Hi Charly and all,

Charlie Schweik wrote:
 >Wonderful! Any chance you'd be willing to put your modules (English and
 >Italian) up on the wiki like I did with my course (when you have time)?

Our modules are html, and they are linked in the content inventory page,
  and accessible from there. is that ok?

> Wonderful!!! Any chance you (or perhaps Paolo could join) could create a
> wiki page with a short summary for this work and update our task list
> with this short status? If you don't have time, I'll do it.

I have updated the wiki pages. Feel free to rephrase it..

> I wonder if Gavin is monitoring this and whether this helps him toward
> his original suggestion. If anyone has other ideas in preparation for
> Cape Town chime in... I'll be there so I could do some logistics in
> absence for others. There's enough time left to coordinate. I think the
> idea was to have some of these DVDs available for people to take...

Last year in Victoria we made DVD copies for our attendees, it would be
very nice to give more copies, especially in south Africa.
Cheers
Clara