[OSGeo-Edu] Free GIS book news

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Mar 27 03:46:54 EDT 2008

Thanks for the update Victor! I'm wondering if any of the faculty on this list
know of any students who might want to help with this translation process.

And if others have any news to share about their relevant projects/progress,
(e.g., classes/material development) keep us posted!

We're roughly 6 months from the next OSGeo conference...

Cheers
Charlie