[OSGeo-Edu] Re-starting our discussions

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Nov 30 22:04:39 EST 2008

Hi OSGeo edu members,

My apologies for being so "dormant." I had surgery about a month ago and it took
some time to recover and then to catch up with my other work demands.

I'd like to try and start us moving forward as a group again. If you get a
moment, please take a look at the tasks for our group as I articulated them
after FOSS4G 2008 in Cape Town:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_Committee_Work_Program

This is simply a working list and open to discussion. But to make progress as a
group we ABSOLUTELY need people to step up and be the lead for specific tasks
listed (especially A, B, D, and E). Please look at them and contact me if you
are willing to take one of them on. *Thanks* in advance!

Also, if there are other ideas on what we should be doing this year let me know
and we can discuss them.

Thanks all-