[OSGeo-Edu] [Fwd: [Workshops] Volunteer opportunities to...

Clara Tattoni tattonic at ing.unitn.it
Tue Sep 23 04:02:39 EDT 2008

Dear Edu,

it is a pity to be informed of this interesting opportunity with such a
short notice before the conference.

I have already filled up my time for the conference week... :(

As many of the edu people I wish too that this kind of presentations to
an extended audience can be carried on the next conferences too. The
more people involved the best.

We have finally finished our live DVD for the conference workshop.
DVD contains programs and data for the FOSS4G 2008 "Practical
Introduction to GRASS and related software for beginners" Workshop.
The DVD is based on Kubuntu and can be downloaded here:

ftp://grassimages.ing.unitn.it/pub/GRASS_DVD_FOSS4G2008_workshop.iso

I will update the wiki page ASAP

See you soon in Cape Town,

Clara