[OSGeo-Edu] [Fwd: ACM GIS 2009 - Call for Papers]

Clara Tattoni tattonic at ing.unitn.it
Wed Apr 8 05:03:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Point 3 is very interesting, as I am going to start a quick course for
professional using QGIs next week.

> 4) Reminder: If you have material to share with others, please take a
> moment to add it to our new educational material inventory system [1].
> The last ones were done by some of our colleagues in Italy (I hope all
> there are OK after the earthquake yesterday. I'm sure I speak fro the
> group when I say our thoughts are with your country at the time...)

Thank you Charlie and all the group for your worried thoughts.
Northern Italy where I and some other Italian osGEo participants live is
not affected directly by the earthquake that stroke
the central part of Italy. it is a very sad moment for our country.

ciao

Clara