[OSGeo-Edu] Initial OSGeo educom-local chapter liaison list

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Apr 12 15:42:25 EDT 2009

Hi OSgeo educom folks:

I've created a new wiki page listing people volunteering to be local
chapter liaisons to our group. Recall I sent out a query for volunteers
for different local chapters.
Thanks to our Canadian colleagues, Professors Scott Mitchell and Thierry
Badard for being the first to step up in this capacity!  My goal is to
start using a blogging system to get us to keep us informed on what
kinds of educational activity are happening and on education-related
efforts by local chapters.

So, if you are involved in a local chapter, *please take on this liaison
role for your group and add your name to this wiki page*. This page
currently looks weak without more local chapters listed.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_committee_liaisons_to_local_chapters

And... don't forget to add educational content you are willing to share
to the new inventory system! I know material is out there... I'm going
to keep nagging! ;-)
https://www.osgeo.org/node/add/edu-content

Thanks