[OSGeo-Edu] Inventory Database

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:19:52 EDT 2009

Alex,

if you could also add command line instructions - something like this
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/grasswork/grassbookdat07/
SVN_HOWTO.txt
(Markus - can this be used for everybody?)

Many people who work with OSGeo projects are already familiar with SVN
so e.g., all I really need is to get the

svn co http:what should i put here
and is there a password

I keep the HOWTO file handy in case I need to do something special,
otherwise cli is fast and easy

thank you,

Helena