[OSGeo-Edu] local group liaisons and OSgeo edu blog idea

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 17 12:57:21 EDT 2009

On 17-Apr-09, at 8:21 AM, Landon Blake wrote:

>  don't think a blog should be that difficult. Do you think we need
> something set-up on the OSGeo framework, or would an external blogging
> site work?

Pretty easy to set up an individual blogger on OSGeo systems, but not
so sure about doing group stuff there.  This is the sort of thing I
was day dreaming of having a community centric site for someday,
rather than only having the principle OSGeo web presence.  I'm
curious to know who/how many folks would actually use a group blog
tool on this topic - or is just having a single account available for
it good enough?