[OSGeo-Edu] Greetings OSGeo education group

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Feb 21 23:05:58 EST 2009

Greetings OSGeo Edu folks:

I'm sorry I haven't been very good at keeping the group moving forward
over the last few months. I'm trying to finish a book manuscript, which,
along with a heavy teaching load, is taking most of my time. But I'm
hoping this week to post new entries to our new versions of some
educational tutorials (QGIS v .11) this week on our educational material
database system:

INPUT FORM: https://www.osgeo.org/node/add/edu-content
SEARCH FORM: http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content

In the next few weeks, I need to get Tyler a report on our group's
activities for the OSGeo annual report.

If you have Open Source GIS related educational content developed that
you are willing to share, could you take a little time this week and
inventory it using the INPUT form above? Thanks in advance.

I'll check in again later this week.

Cheers

Charlie Schweik