[OSGeo-Edu] New material in the OSGeo educational inventory search database

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed Feb 25 09:14:32 EST 2009

Hi OSGeo edu folks,

I just posted entries for the QGIS v.11 material we have developed on
the new OSGeo educational inventory database system Tyler developed. See
http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content. This actually took me only
about 20 minutes to enter.

We now have 20 entries (thanks to all who did this!) in this database,
but 46 entries in the old wiki inventory page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Educational_Content_Inventory.  I'd like to
eventually decommision that, but we can't do that until the metadata for
those 46 entries are ported over to the new system.

PLEASE:

1) If you have entries out on the old system, please take a moment to
enter them into this new searchable database system.

2) If you have NEW material that you are willing to share, please enter
it at
https://www.osgeo.org/node/add/edu-content

Thanks!