[OSGeo-Edu] Re-starting our discussions

maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it
Tue Jan 6 08:57:59 EST 2009

Tyler and everybody, happy new year!

And Tyler, thank you so much!
I have added with success a contribute: it's really easy!

Only a doubt: how can I re-enter the page in order to update the
information? As an example, I wrote that as software you can you the
slaxGIS, but in priciple you can also simply use GRASS and some
add-ons. How will I correct the page?

Maria

>>> if needed.
>>> Cheers