[OSGeo-Edu] [Fwd: osgeo training]

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Jul 21 12:55:40 EDT 2009

Radhakrishnan:

I am very excited to hear that you are working on a certificate for FOSS
GIS! It is great to see this type of support for open source software in
India. I wish we saw that type of enthusiasm in other places.

Let me know if I can help you with the course in some way. (I
occassionally volunteer for OSGeo, and I work as a programmer on
OpenJUMP.)

I'm sure the other members of the Education Committeee will be
supportive as well.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658