[OSGeo-Edu] [Fwd: osgeo training]

RADHA KRISHNAN rkrishna at iiitmk.ac.in
Wed Jul 22 00:22:41 EDT 2009

Charlie Schweik/Landon Blake
Thank you very much for your encouraging replies. I have registered in
education list as you have suggested. I will be very glad to submit
the education content to the repository. I am so glad that Mr.Landon
can help us with the course. What I will do, I will send you the draft
syllabus in a few days time. If you can tell me your inputs and how
you can help us, that would be great! Is that OK. Please let me know
your thoughts in this.
By the way please see the link http://www.akmindia.in/agrogis/dhwd1/index.php
This we developed with Mapguide Open. Please let me know your suggestions also.
Thank you very much once again for your valuable help and guidance
Best Regards
Radhakrishnan

--
Radhakrishnan
Indian Institute of IT & Management - Kerala
Technopark
www.iiitmk.ac.in
Tel: +91 471 2700 965 ext 120
Mobile 9446574757