[OSGeo-Edu] Reminder - any comments/reactions to my OSGeo edu 2008 annual report appreciated

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:16:06 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Charlie Schweik
<cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you have any comments/reactions to the report I emailed yesterday please
> send me them so I can incorporate them and get the report finalized and sent
> to Tyler Mitchell. I'm most interested in reactions to the list/goals at the
> end of the report for 2009.
>
> Thank you!
> Charlie Schweik

Very nicely reported Charlie. My commendations. I particularly support
the idea of highlighting success stories. Many thanks for your
leadership in this important area. It is hard to keep continued focus,
particularly with a distributed, and probably, over-committed,
community. You have been doing it very well.

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org/
Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/