[OSGeo-Edu] Reminder - any comments/reactions to my OSGeo edu 2008 annual report appreciated

Clara Tattoni tattonic at ing.unitn.it
Tue Mar 17 14:43:50 EDT 2009

I have read your very complete report and I found very interesting  the
point about communication between  us -edu group- and the software group.

In my opinion it is a dialogue we should try to develop more in the
future, because it can lead to interesting results for the community.

In Italy/Europe this is a very busy moment for the people who work at
university (classes and graduations happen everyday)...

Thank you so much Charlie for all the energy you put into the group.

Ciao
Clara