[OSGeo-Edu] Curriculum review

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 3 19:51:26 EST 2009

Just an FYI that over the next couple days I'll be meeting with Scott
Emmons, a GIS colleague (and fellow FOSS enthusiast) from one of my
nearby universities (http://www.unbc.ca/). A few of us will be
going over some of the curriculum ideas and the Body of Knowledge
guide in face-to-face meetings on campus.  I'll be looking a bit closer
at some of the points we discussed at FOSS4G and will report back here.

I'll be available on Skype if/when any of you want to talk further
(nick: spatialguru) during this time. Otherwise, look for my email later
in the week or early next.

Cheers and thanks to all those who participated in the BOF meetup
during FOSS4G!

Tyler