[OSGeo-Edu] The use of reStructured Text in the preparation of manuals for FOSS

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Fri Apr 23 02:38:36 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Just a note to let you know that I have published a 'Technology
Blog/Tutorial' titled 'The use of reStructured Text in the preparation
of manuals for FOSS' including the configuration files for using syntax
highlighting in gEdit and Diffuse. If you are interested visit here -
http://www.botanicusaustralia.com.au/Technology.html

For those people waiting for my gvSIG Tutorials, I am in the last throws
of getting a Australian-specific High Resolution Dataset (under a
Creative Commons license) on which I can base my examples, and hope
production will begin in earnest within the next 2-3 weeks.

Cheers Simon

        Simon Cropper
        Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
        P.O. Box 160 Sunshine VIC 3020