[OSGeo-Edu] Our past discussions about curriculum collaboration

Daniel Ames amesdani at isu.edu
Mon Aug 16 15:24:27 EDT 2010

The "lacking functionality" problem is definitely a challenge of this
approach. Of course this also presents an opportunity for project developers
to identify deficiencies that need work. In any case, I would really like to
see these desktop teaching materials get put together and will participate
with anyone who wants to work on writing them :) - Dan

amesdani at isu.edu
geology.isu.edu
www.mapwindow.org