[OSGeo-Edu] gvsig tutorials

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Sat Dec 4 06:40:42 EST 2010

On 3 December 2010 17:59, Charlie Schweik <cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been looking for gvSig tutorials in English and we don't have much on
> our educational inventory search page [1].
> Is the best material the manual associated with the software? [2]
> Or has anyone else developed any that is not in our inventory?
> Thanks
> Charlie
>
> [1] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content
> [2]
> http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/user/gvsig-desktop-1-10-manual-de-usuario/

Hi Charlie

There're some courses of gvSIG Desktop and Mobile at the learning
section of gvSIG portal[1], some of them referring to the workshops
space at Prodevelop wiki site where we prepared some of the courses we
did this year (at OSGIS and FOSS4G)

And yes, we should record them at the OSGeo Edu database... ¬_¬

Best
[1] http://www.gvsig.org/web/docusr/learning/
[2] https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/WRK/Home

--