[OSGeo-Edu] gvsig tutorials

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Sat Dec 4 21:05:17 EST 2010

On Saturday 04 December 2010 3:59:34 am Charlie Schweik wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been looking for gvSig tutorials in English and we don't have much
> on our educational inventory search page [1].
> Is the best material the manual associated with the software? [2]
> Or has anyone else developed any that is not in our inventory?
> Thanks
> Charlie
>
> [1] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content
> [2]
> http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/user/gvsig-desktop-1-1
> 0-manual-de-usuario/

Charlie,

As I have told you I am in the process of preparing English tutorials focusing
initially on gvSIG. I am hoping to release these early in the new year based
on the latest release of the software.

Once published I will be registering this information on the OSGeo Education
Resource register.

If you a just looking for material that may be of assistance in using the
package I have listed some other resources on my website.

http://www.botanicusaustralia.com.au/gvSIG.html

--
Cheers Simon

	Simon Cropper