[OSGeo-Edu] AAG Seattle OSGeo Booth

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Dec 17 15:31:05 EST 2010

Hi Edu list,

Alex here from the California Chapter/OSGeo Marketing Committee/UC
Davis. We are looking at getting a booth at the AAG conference, April
12-15 in downtown Seattle. Before we commit to the booth though I wanted
to get a rough idea of who is willing to volunteer to help staff the booth.

The 2 people who can commit the most time will be eligible for our free
conference passes that come with booth. Outside of that we will likely
have 8 exhibit hall only passes for all other volunteers.

Details:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AAG_2011

If you think you can volunteer please respond to this email asap. We'd
like to have a head count before next week so we can be confident in
submitting the paperwork.

Thanks,
Alex