[OSGeo-Edu] BOF notes

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 12 05:31:38 EST 2010

Dear Edu-Com

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Scott Mitchell <smitch at mac.com> wrote:
> All - this is a site that I had seen once before, but then forgotten about -
> it has 15 learning modules available, on "Multimedia Cartography", and
> "Location Based Services".  As William says, a unique feature is that
> they're available as SCORM modules that can be imported straight into
> Moodle.

I discovered today that the OSGeo Moodle Server disdappeared:

http://test.osgeo.net/moodle/login/index.php
  Page not found

linked from
 http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Moodle
Is that intentional? Or did it get lost in the last Drupal update (if
Drupal matters here)?

(I cc to Tyler and Wolf who may know more).

Just curious,
Markus