[OSGeo-Edu] Update on curriculum effort

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Jan 12 21:37:45 EST 2010

Hi Tom,

T M wrote:
> I am working on a MapWindow lesson and possibly a QGIS lesson if that
> will help.  They will not be ready until late Fall 2010.

Great - I encourage you and others to put them up on our inventory page
[1, 2] when they are done so we know about them! Also consider making
the source available for others to use and modify through our subversion
system [3, 4]... Thanks!

Does anyone else have anything new to offer up? Thanks all in advance!

Charlie

[1] https://www.osgeo.org/node/add/edu-content
[2] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content
[3] http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/education/