[OSGeo-Edu] Update on curriculum effort

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Wed Jan 13 02:49:19 EST 2010

Hello Charlie:

Thanks for the update. I'd like to participate, if the slides etc that
I've made for GIS seminars are up to scratch.
However I'd want to be sure that the material can be shared further, and
that it would be attributed to me. So, for example, the creative commons
cc-by-sa licence would be acceptable. Does the framework you outlined
for publishing the GIS-edu material allow for this?

Thanks,
Micha

Micha Silver
http://www.surfaces.co.il/