[OSGeo-Edu] Restarting our conversations on developing one or more OS Geo webinars targeting local governments

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Mar 7 09:11:04 EST 2010

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi Charlie,
>
> please post the URLs as well, for example, I could not find a trace of
> OSGeo on http://www.iwr.usace.army.mil ... (nor find it with Google).
> So, in general: if outreach, it should be (easily) accessible :)

Hi Markus-

I forwarded pretty much all the information sent to me  by the people
who responded - so don't have any other URL info. Joel Schlagel was
*proposing* that topic as a possible webinar. I don't think he has a
link to content at this point if that is what you are asking. Dan Ames
signaled he'd be interested in participating.

If anyone else on this list might consider developing a Webinar, let me
know!

Thanks