[OSGeo-Edu] Restarting our conversations on developing training tutorials

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon Mar 8 02:19:02 EST 2010

Charlie, and others,

Some advance notice:

I'm still very committed to the idea of building OSGeo based training
material. I believe we can achieve this by building upon the build
processes and marketing channel that the LiveDVD has been putting in place.

I've been having some high level conversations with educators about the
idea here in Australia/New Zealand. I'm hoping that we will come forward
with some strong commitment after that.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager