[OSGeo-Edu] OSGeo Live DVD - ELOGeo

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Wed Aug 10 00:48:09 EDT 2011

sorry to Charlie that he gets this twice, but I don't know why the
list-reply is turned off by default and one replies to the author only

===
Hei,

in terms of material - One could start with the lectures of the Swiss
GITTA* and check if exercises can be done with FOS (or develop similar
exercises with data we have)?

	http://www.gitta.info/website/en/html/unit_about.html

(Some) Lessons have been released under the creative commons, but it
seems like only the basic-level lessons are; because they also talk
about a fee per year.

And they use eLML, which could be used for document creation as well.
However, funding.. yes, is most important.

just an idea

stefan