[OSGeo-Edu] OSGeo Edu Virtual meeting Doodle poll

Charles Schweik cschweik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:22:42 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Maria Brovelli <maria.brovelli at polimi.it>wrote:

> Monday 5 there are 14 people signed. What is the reason for a different
> choice?

Maria

Hi Maria,

I noticed that but given some days have passed since the Doodle poll was
sent. I thought for some people Monday's schedule may have changed.  In
short - I thought giving people a week in advance was better than
announcing a Monday meeting on the Friday prior. I know of at least one
person who can no longer make the Monday time so it is 13-13.

Is there any way you can make the Friday time? You're are a great member of
this group and I agree, it is a shame if you are not on the call.  I
noticed it as I was choosing and was upset myself that I was doing this to
you. Please accept my apology!

I will say that if you can't make the Friday we will not make any important
group decisions on the call. We'll do some kind of vote over this list. I
am hearing that the idea Tom floated out of having regional edu co-chairs
making up an "Edu-board" was a great idea so I'd like to explore that more
in the call next week.

Cheers