[OSGeo-Edu] OSGeo Edu Virtual meeting Doodle poll

Maria Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Dec 2 15:32:03 EST 2011

Dear Charlie and dear All
Please go ahead. Unfortunately due to my various commitments it is difficult to find a free day. I can't attend on friday 9 but in my opinion it is really important not to delete the meeting. I see that Massimiliano will attend. I am contacting him next days to discuss about what I want to propose and I will try to send you my thoughts before the meeting. At the end I hope that this is just the first of many regularly scheduled meetings!

Best regards. Have a nice we.
Maria

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Polo Territoriale di Como