[OSGeo-Edu] Denver "Content Sprint" ideas

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:37:09 EST 2011

Charlie,
I'm interested in the development of a template for creating material.
I'm happy to review the template to ensure that we can auto generate
content from it (in a similar fashion to what we do on OSGeo-Live).
I agree that OpenOffice is a prime candidate for material creation.
I think we should also ensure the template has links back to a "Body of
Knowledge".

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050