[OSGeo-Edu] Denver "Content Sprint" ideas

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:44:02 EST 2011

On 21 February 2011 14:37, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Charlie,
> I'm interested in the development of a template for creating material.
> I'm happy to review the template to ensure that we can auto generate content
> from it (in a similar fashion to what we do on OSGeo-Live).
> I agree that OpenOffice is a prime candidate for material creation.
> I think we should also ensure the template has links back to a "Body of
> Knowledge".

In case people are interested the US Federal Geospatial Technology
Competency Model is at
http://www.careeronestop.org/competencymodel/pyramid.aspx?geo=Y (I
have the pdf if people would like but I won't mail it to the whole
list).

Ian
PS I like this document as it actually mentions GeoTools as a competency.
--
Ian Turton