[OSGeo-Edu] Denver "Content Sprint" ideas

Phillip Davis pdavis at delmar.edu
Mon Feb 21 14:48:09 EST 2011

As the organization that spearheaded the GTCM effort, we are very proud it is essentially vendor agnostic, which some might interpret as FOSS4G-like!  Here's how we think it will impact our industry in 2011:

http://www.screencast.com/users/PhillipDavis/folders/Default/media/2975d824-48fa-4338-b1d6-df525e5a0acf

Phillip Davis

Director, GeoTech Center
Professor, CS/IT Department