[OSGeo-Edu] Fwd: First version of the Free GIS Book

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 05:19:49 EST 2011

Felicitaciones Victor!

I seem to remember when we discussed translation of the book at FOSS4G 2008
that some English translation had already taken place - is that not the case
or is it obsolete now?

I agree with Jorge's suggestion of Pootle. Have a look at
http://translate.org.za which facilitates translation of software and GUIs
into our 11 official languages. They use Pootle and several other resources
that could assist with this project: http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/
<http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/%20>

Gavin

Gavin Fleming