[OSGeo-Edu] Open source for local government resources

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:36:42 EST 2011

OSGeo colleagues,

A colleague of mine is publishing an article in Government Technology
Magazine. At the end of the article he wants to list some good resources
that local governments might turn to if they were considering open
source. I'd like to build such a list. This doesn't have to be OS Geo in
particular. It could be just on open source in general.

If anyone has links to good content that would inform local gov
decision-makers, can you send to me? I'll compile and send out what I
learn or perhaps will make a wiki page for us with that content.

Thanks in advance!

Charlie Schweik