[OSGeo-Edu] Please sign up for Edu meetings in FOSS4G in Denver

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Sep 6 16:58:14 EDT 2011

Hi OSGeo edu folks,

For those on this list in Denver next week -- please consider signing up
for the BOF meeting.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Edu_BOF_sign_up

I'll be (hopefully) skyping in from afar, and I'm sending my new
colleague, Walt Jaslanek, to attend in person in my physical absence.
We also will also have relatively new members and people clearly making
some real progress in the OSGeo educational space -- Suchith Anand,
University of Nottingham, UK (by Skype) and Phillip Davis, of the
GeoTech Center attending this meeting.

Also, if anyone has specific items they want discussed at the BOF, I
have added a short section below the "sign-up" on this page that we can
use to list possible discussion topics for this meeting. Feel free to
add any ideas you have. If you don't know how to edit the wiki, send me
your ideas and I will add them.

Cheers