[OSGeo-Edu] Please sign up for Edu meetings in FOSS4G in Denver

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 12 02:25:27 EDT 2011

FYI - I took the liberty of scheduling a particular room for the Edu meeting.  I think it's a smaller room, but still plenty large enough for this group.  It may be better since it isn't a large enough room to share so could be quieter in case skype worked for the remote attendees.  If someone on-site could confirm it when you're there tomorrow, that'd be great :)

I also scheduled it for 5:30-7.  5:30-8:00 is the BOF time, which also overlaps the poster session and the exhibitor reception - it'd be a shame to miss all that action, but of course you're all welcome to use the space as long as needed, just though nailing down a time for 1.5 hours was probably good enough.

Hope it helps,
Tyler