[OSGeo-Edu] celebrating CC's role in enabling openness

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:49:33 PST 2012

Dear edu folks,

Creative Commons is turning 10 years old in a couple of days [cc10], and we are celebrating this milestone event with celebrations and parties around the world [events]. In fact, there will be celebrations on all continents *except* Antarctica.

If OSGeo-edu folks would take a few moments to have a beer and a cheer, and felicitate CC and the work it does to help realize the full potential of the internet [about], and take a photo or a video and email it to me along with any CC licensed edu material you have created, we will add it to our events page and other catalogs of celebration we might produce. Of course, you can also add the event yourself on the wiki page.

Hoping you will join CC in celebrating all that is good about the internet and the web.

[cc10]  : http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/34254
[events]: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CC10
[about] : http://creativecommons.org/about

--
Puneet Kishor
Science and Data Policy at Creative Commons

Make an investment in the future of the Internet. Give Creative Commons a birthday gift
https://creativecommons.net/donate/