[OSGeo-Edu] Re: Four group discussion points

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:39:08 EST 2012

Charles, I'll be on holidays for the next meeting and won't make it, so
feel free to select a timeslot which is more conducive to
Europe/American timezones. (Unless there is another Australian/Asian
lurking who would like to attend).

Re Survey on governance, I'm against splitting into regions for content
creation (which I think is the big win item), as we are reducing our
advantage of potentially having a lot of workers.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director

Think Globally, Fix Locally