[OSGeo-Edu] Please take the two surveys

Charles Schweik cschweik at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:31:29 EST 2012

Hi all,

1) Thanks to the eight people who have responded to the below surveys.
If you haven't responded, please do. They will take about 5-10 minutes
in total. I'll send results out sometime this week.

OSGEO EDU COURSE SURVEY: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MYZ3FPV
OSGEO EDU GROUP GOVERNANCE SURVEY: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MQ3XZDM

2) I'm going to suggest that we NOT hold a meeting this friday, but
rather have our next meeting as an actual webinar on a software
package following the LiveDVD Quickstart text.

Based on the 8 responses I have to the course survey above, question 5
that asked " Are there educational content you wish you had but don't
related to OSGeo associated projects?"
I think we should try and get someone from either Geoserver or
Openlayers to present.

Cameron (or anyone who knows) -- was their quickstart material on
either of these packages on the LiveDVD? Is there a Table of Contents
of the quickstarts online somewhere with authors names?

Cheers