[OSGeo-Edu] [Ica-osgeo-labs] OGC Schools at GitHub

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Aug 16 03:17:43 PDT 2013

Hi Luis,

It will great if you can present the ideas in our next telemeeting on 5th Sep  at 18:00-19:00 UTC.
I have put this as key item in the agenda at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/ICA_OSGeo_Lab_Network_2013-09-05

Please check your local times.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2013&month=09&day=5&hour=18&min=0&sec=0

Look forward to see many of you for the next meeting.

Suchith