[OSGeo-Edu] Volume 13: Peer Review Journal

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:44:53 PDT 2013

We've got at least 13 articles from the last FOSS4G conference that the
conference folks want to publish in the Journal. That means we need to get
a peer review edition out after the 2012 Annual Report this year,
preferably in the summer.

Can we get a peer review committee set-up? I'd prefer to have a couple of
people from academia involved in this. (I've copied the Education Committee
on this e-mail.)

We didn't get any submissions for our last attempt at a peer review
edition. This may have been due to some failure on my part. However, if we
are going to publish papers from the conference, we might as well open it
for submission.

I'm willing to help the peer review committee with general editing,
coordination, and layout. I mostly need them to handle the peer review
process.

Let me know if you can assist with Volume 13.

Thanks.

Landon