[OSGeo-Edu] Volume 13: Peer Review Journal

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Mon May 13 16:53:16 PDT 2013

Hi all & Landon,

I am sure I can assist reviewing (not more than 2 submissions, though), etc.

I have experiences with several confs (ICC + ICA workshops, OGRS,
GIScience), and have reviewed for almost all big GISc journals (IJGIS,
TGIS, CEUS, ISPRS J R&P, etc.) plus non/applied - GIS (Ecol. Ind., Ecol.
Inf.)

cheers,
stefan