[El] map.vim

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Nov 3 16:18:35 EDT 2010

> Neither Debian's nor Ubuntu's mapserver package contain a map.vim.

This is a strong argument since we definitely want to be consistent
with similar efforts for other distributions.

That would also be nice to stay not too far away from Fedora, since in
early EL 6 a lot of the Fedora packages will probably be available in
EPEL and we may not duplicate the effort in ELGIS.

Just sharing thoughts, I don't really have an opinion on this
particular point, since I probably won't be using it and it doesn't
have a big impact.