[El] Patch for mapserver

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Nov 17 09:52:55 EST 2010

> Well, this is a patch against the 5.6.5 tar ball. It adds/changes a dozen of lines.

If this is a patch against the stable version, and there is no
objection from the list, I'm happy to push it to testing.
(it may not happen before this weekend because I'm spending the whole
week on site and it's pretty busy)

> Well, a stable release with a nasty little bug is just that: a stable release with a nasty little bug. I needed it to be fixed.

Definitely!
That's the strength of free software that we are allowed to patch and
redistribute :)