[El] pcraster support in GDAL/OGR 1.7.2 release (1.7.2-5_0.el5.elgis.i386) ?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Oct 20 01:28:34 EDT 2010

> I would investigate that "cannot create link". Is /var mounted from somewhere?

This is probably a side-effect of my recent introduction of GDAL JNI build.

Are you using the SRPM from ELGIS stable or from testing?
Maybe give a try locally to the one in stable, which may be... more stable.
I'll merge your effort later in testing.

@Peter: the best way to proceed if you want to workaround this using
the spec file in testing may be to go to use Subversion to get a
previous revision of the gdal SPEC file (see previous mails for the
subversion repo location)

But again, I would rather work on the one in stable.

I'm really sorry but I'm now deep in Central Asia, with very little
access to internet.
I'll have a look at this when I'm back at the beginning of next week.

Cheers,

Mathieu