[El] pcraster support in GDAL/OGR 1.7.2 release (1.7.2-5_0.el5.elgis.i386) ?

Mauricio Zambrano mauricio.zambrano at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Oct 20 03:15:59 EDT 2010

Thank you very much Mathieu for your answer.

On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 12:28 +0700, Mathieu Baudier wrote:
> > I would investigate that "cannot create link". Is /var mounted from
> somewhere?
>
> This is probably a side-effect of my recent introduction of GDAL JNI
> build.
>
> Are you using the SRPM from ELGIS stable or from testing?

At the beginning, I had both repositories enabled in my system, and then
I tried only with the stable version, but I got the same error. However,
I (a newbie in RHEL) have the impression that notwithstanding I disable
the repository in the package Manager application, the repository is
still active.

How can I know form the command line wich repository is enabled ?

> Maybe give a try locally to the one in stable, which may be... more
> stable.
> I'll merge your effort later in testing.

Thanks.

> @Peter: the best way to proceed if you want to workaround this using
> the spec file in testing may be to go to use Subversion to get a
> previous revision of the gdal SPEC file (see previous mails for the
> subversion repo location)
>
> But again, I would rather work on the one in stable.

> I'm really sorry but I'm now deep in Central Asia, with very little
> access to internet.
> I'll have a look at this when I'm back at the beginning of next week.
>
> Cheers,

Kinds,

Mauricio

-
DISCLAIMER:
"The views expressed are purely those of the writer
and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating
an official position of the European Commission."
Linux user #454569 -- Ubuntu user #17469