[El] pcraster support in GDAL/OGR 1.7.2 release (1.7.2-5_0.el5.elgis.i386) ?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Oct 27 03:47:33 EDT 2010

> and now I have gdal with PCRaster support enabled.

Can you please send the modified spec file, with a short description
of the changes you needed to perform?

I will try to merge them ASAP in elgis-testing

Interestingly, we saw in your previous mails that you had issues with
my recent introduction of Java Native Interface (JNI) support in
elgis-testing.
You apparently run RHEL, and it may be a case of incompatibility
between CentOS and RHEL, which is harder for me to test since I don't
have RHEL available.

We may both have to go through a bit of trial and error before we
stabilize this.
If you can find this time, that would be much appreciated.

> However, RHEL is showing that there is an update for gdal:

Could it be that you did not increment the release number in your spec file?
I would suggest that you put something like:

Release:   5_0_1%{?dist}

What is your architecture? i386 or x86_64?