[El] (no subject)

mathieu BOSSAERT mathieu.bossaert at laposte.net
Sat Sep 18 10:10:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

first of all I want to thank you for your effort to provides gis software packages on enterprise linux.

I'm trying to build a draft of a geodata server over centos.

I installed mapserver from elgis repos and mapserver seems to work find if I believe the "mapserver -v" response :

"MapServer version 5.6.5 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=TIFF INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=MYGIS INPUT=SHAPEFILE"

I looked into the mapserver.org documentation but I still can't find the way to construct a valid url :

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Mathieu BOSSAERT

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net